EARTH SCIENCE WEEK UPDATE SPECIAL ALERT
American Geosciences Institute – January 2021
CLEAN Webinars Start on Monday, February 1
Register now for the Climate Literacy and Energy Awareness Network (CLEAN) webinar series, starting Monday, February 1, 2021:
- "Introduction to CLEAN" presented by Katie Boyd, Monday, February 1
- "Strategies for Integrating Climate Science into the Elementary Classroom" (NEW) presented by Alicia Christensen, Tiffany Boyd, and Rachel Han, Thursday, February 11
- "Teaching about Climate and Energy with CLEAN" presented by Karin Kirk, Tuesday, February 16
- "It's Us: Humans as Agents of Change within Earth's Climate System" presented by Karin Kirk, Wednesday, February 24
- "Teaching Climate Consequences with CLEAN: Motivate and Inspire, Don't Despair" (NEW) presented by Karin Kirk, Thursday, March 4
- "The UC Berkeley Understanding Global Change Project and CLEAN" presented by Jessica Bean, Tuesday, March 9
Learn more at https://cleanet.org/clean/community/webinars/webinars.html.
The American Geosciences Institute is a nonprofit federation of geoscientific and professional associations that represents more than 250,000 geologists, geophysicists and other earth scientists. Founded in 1948, AGI provides information services to geoscientists, serves as a voice of shared interests in the profession, plays a major role in strengthening geoscience education, and strives to increase public awareness of the vital role the geosciences play in society's use of resources, resiliency to natural hazards, and interaction with the environment. For contact information, please visit online. To subscribe to this newsletter, visit online and submit your email address.